Friday, November 2, 2012

Theresa's Banana Bread


category: Baking
Style: American
Servings: 1 loaf pan

Jun 11, '08 4:07 PM
for Jane's network



Description:
First, I'm so sorry, because today, my description is not about the recipe itself, but about the one who gave me this recipe. Hope you still can enjoy the recipe.

I got this recipe, from Theresa, the secretary of Dover Adult Learning Center, where I learn English. Although she is 80 years old, she has a good memorizing capacity. Once she promised to give me the recipe,She fullfilled her promise the next day. This year will be her retirement.There are two things that I learn from her

First ....one of her boss said, "Everytime I ask Theresa to do something, only five minutes for her to make it happen...never delay" ...
...

Second, Theresa said something as a warning and also a challange for me...
Will the younger generation do everything faithfully like I've done...I'm not sure this generation will do the same thing.

I asked myself this question : To find a good person is easier than to find the faithful, isn't it? To be recognized as a faithfull person, time is needed to prove it....

Anyway...this recipe turned a good result, yummy banana bread...just try it..

Ingredients:


Directions:

Kalau bingung dengan tulisan tangan...berikut resep ketikan Nenek Theresa untuk saya : (saya tidak pakai walnut waktu membuat kemarin)



No comments:

Post a Comment